Based in Berlin
Press / Business contact:
Some guys making a minotaur game.
DYO started out as a holiday project of three Game Design students. After a month, we had what we thought was a small "finished" game. (It looked a lot different back then.) Through our university we had the lucky opportunity to exhibit it at several events including the Gamescom in Cologne where the game got overwhelmingly positive feedback. So we decided to get back to working on it about half a year later. We've been working on it in our spare time since then.
DYO Gameplay Teaser YouTube
There are far more images available for Team DYO, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Team DYO. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "DYO: Deutscher Computerspielpreis 'Bestes Nachwuchskonzept' Winner" - 2017
- "DYO: IGF 2017 'Best Student Game' Honorable mention" - 2017
- "DYO: A MAZE. Berlin Official Selection" - 2016
- "DYO: A MAZE. Berlin 'Human Human Machine' Award Nominee" - 2016
- "DYO: Bit Bash Chicago Official Selection" - 2016
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Game Design, Programming, Level Design
Additional Level Design